Email
Password
Learn more!

Jolly Holly the Clown

Bio
Jolly Holly the Clown is a professional balloon twister, clown and family entertainer. She performs comedy magic shows, face paints and twist balloons into amazing sculptures.Her humor is clean and wholesome.

Profile Summary:
balloon twisting Bethlehem, PA
Clowning for birthday parties Bethlehem, PA
More About Me
Magic, face painting, balloon twisting puppetry, street performing
Work Experience:
R E S U M E

Holly Prescott
Jolly Holly the Clown
6790 Hanover Street
Bethlehem, PA. 18017
610-837-9267

Education

• Graduated July 1988 from LaughMakers Clown School, Ithaca, N.Y., with a concentration in Balloon Twisting and Puppetry.

• Successfully completed 4 days of ClownFest, Seaside Heights, N.J. –September 2004. Took classes in advance balloon twisting, magic and face painting.

• Successfully completed Clown Camp, Berkshire Mountains, Mass; Summer of 2006 with concentration in balloon twisting.

• Graduated State University Oswego, NY May. 1976 B.A. Liberal Arts



Experience

Jolly Holly has been performing for 27 years. 40% of my work is with private parties – children’s birthday parties, family reunions, block parties and Church events. The remaining 60% of my business includes street fairs, festivals, corporate work and restaurant work including:
- Jolly Holly performs each Tuesday evening from 5-8 at AppleBees Restaurant on Cedar Crest Blvd in Allentown, PA
- Jolly Holly has performed for Lehigh University Football; Kempton Country Fair; Walnutport Canal Festival; Jim Thorp Camping Resort; The Crossings in Tannersville, Emmaus Community Days; Whitehall Fall Festival; and Outlawz Football and many corporate picnics and retail events.

Professional Organizations

- Member: Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- - Member MACA – Mid Atlantic Clown Association
- Member WCA World Clown Association
- WBE Certified
Education:
• Graduated July 1988 from LaughMakers Clown School, Ithaca, N.Y., with a concentration in Balloon Twisting and Puppetry.

• Successfully completed 4 days of ClownFest, Seaside Heights, N.J. –September 2004. Took classes in advance balloon twisting, magic and face painting.

• Successfully completed Clown Camp, Berkshire Mountains, Mass; Summer of 2006 with concentration in balloon twisting.

• Graduated State University Oswego, NY May. 1976 B.A. Liberal Arts
Organizations / Affilations:
Member: Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- - Member MACA – Mid Atlantic Clown Association
- Member WCA World Clown Association
- WBE Certified
Jolly Holly the Clown is located in Bethlehem, PA and has the following skills: balloon twisting, Clowning for birthday parties
Services
Similar Skillwho Members
My Skills

balloon twisting

Category: Services
Description
I can make baskets of balloon flowers, bicycles, airplanes, crazy hats, penguins and many other sculptures out of balloons.
Relevant Education / Credentials
Laugh Maker's Clown School Clown Fest Mooseburger's Clown Camp
Years Experience: 27

Clowning for birthday parties

Category: Services
Description
Jolly Holly performs for every celebration - but birthday parties are her favorite!
Relevant Education / Credentials
Years Experience: 27