* Window Treatment Installer for Pinnacle Window Coverings for 6 months. We worked in residential and commercial buildings doing contract work for Lowe's and Home Depot.
* Fleet Supervisor / Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic for the U.S. Army for 6 years.
* Fleet Supervisor for Northrop Grumman for almost two years.
* Safety Supervisor / Automotive Dismantler for Snyder Salvage for 3 years.
* Electrician Technician for Snyder Electric for about 2 years. Installed and repaired magnetic door locks, lights, alarm systems, and housing and business and electrical systems. I also routed wiring systems in all buildings such as hospitals, homes, churches and retirement homes.
* Fleet Supervisor / Lawn Technician for Quality Lawn Care & Landscaping for almost 2 years.
* Supervisor Bottling Technician for Llano Estacado Winery for over 2 years.
• Designed and built new misting system for Llano Estacado Winery under own supervision, saving the company millions of dollars spent on new barrels due to erosion. The misting consisted of high pressure tubing, timers, water valves, angles, hangers; all coming together to create a system built to humidify wine barrels.
• Designed and built waste disposal system for Llano Estacado Winery also under own supervision, saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on disposal of organic waste. The disposal system consisted of high pressure pumps, tubing, containment units, and sumps allowing for proper organic waste disposal.
• Designed a safe way to haul parts through Snyder Salvage yard; built flat bed for truck and a sled for parts.
• Designed and built a bushing removal system for “915” trucks for the Army. Consisted of a steel shank with a slide for impact purposes.
• Received number one salesperson position for Pollard Ford 5 months in a row for exceeding sales quotas and excelling above all other sales representatives.
1990 Temple High School Temple, TX
1992 J.B. Cooper School of Sales Lubbock, TX
1997 United States Army
-Certifications in engines, rear ends, brakes, diagnostics, emissions and transmissions; each one being an individual certification
1997 United States Army Aberdeen, MD
-Certified in operations of forklifts, backhoes, front end loaders, dump trucks, concrete trucks and maintainers
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: