• Impeccable work ethic and consistently punctual
• Advanced knowledge of virtually any office equipment necessary such as faxes, scanners, copiers, laminating machines, etc.
• Accomplished phone and people skills; ability to relate to people from a wide demographic audience
• Created and maintained multiple operational filing systems for better customer service and a more orderly office
• 56 wpm typing skills
Management and Data Entry Skills:
• Promoted to Site Supervisor as a temporary employee during “Peak” as a temporary loan processor
• Combined data entry duties with receptionist duties for a more organized office during “Peak” or the busiest season at School Loans Corporation.
• Served as Office Manager at Overcomers International Ministry for the past 6 months, directing and delegating projects to up to 20 full and/or part time interns
Oroville Adult Education, Oroville, CA 2011-2010
Hamilton Business College (Now Kaplan), Cedar Rapids, IA 2001-2003
Kirkwood Community College, Iowa City, IA 1999-2001
Organizations / Affilations:
Fun Zone Reading Club, Los Angeles, CA 2006-2008
Overcomers International Ministry, Colorado Springs, CO 3/08-Pres
is located in and has the following skills: