* Well rounded, self-starting, highly motivated, IT professional with extensive technical and managerial experience utilizing AS/400 and Windows Server environments.
* Served as a programmer, systems analyst, ERP manager, IT operations manager, and general IT manager.
* Highly effective in identifying problems and providing excellent solutions with minimal outside support, thus saving the employer money.
* Managed and implemented multiple ERP packages, including planning, migrating, and modifications.
* Most recently assisted with the conversion to JDE Enterprise 1 as well as learning its applications.
* Performed direct supervision of a small support team as well as hands-on duties as a manager.
* Effective at developing and retaining employees by encouraging responsible self-empowerment.
* Served both management and users with a high level of performance.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills with a wide variety of hardware and software.
* Strong vendor relationships with cost savings through negotiations and comparative analysis.
* Accounting background useful in budget development and cost containment.
* Able to deal with scarcity of IT resources by personally performing many IT functions with minimal help
Williams Furnace Company, Colton, CA 07/02 – 04/09
* Responsible for all I.T. related functions such as help desk support, analysis and AS/400 RPG programming for BPCS, vendor contacts, budgeting, problem resolution, PC support, all hardware and software implementation and support. Other duties include VPN setup and support for a remote office and remote employee access. Assisted with BPCS to JDE conversion between 2006 and 2009. Position transferred to corporate I.T. dept. as local support for JDE (Windows platform).
* Reduced data entry time of sales orders by 30% by customizing entry screens.
BS degree - Cal. State Northridge
AA degree - Santa Monica College
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: