Jose Lopez Jr.
948 East 179th st., Bronx, NY, 10460
OBJECTIVE To provide dedicated service to my future employer by utilizing all of my versatile and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent trouble shooting and monitoring skills in a wide range of areas.
· Always on the alert and engage personal initiative to improve the surrounding work environment.
· Very efficient in the repair and inspections of an assigned jobsites and their contents.
· Perform well under pressure, always courteous and able to assist whenever possible. Able to interact with others on all levels.
Maintenance Supervisor Aug. 2001 – April, 2008
Volunteers Of America
· In charge of 4 man crew to efficiently maintain a safe and clean facility.
· Personally initiated all repairs, installations and transporting of items and furniture.
· Collaborated with private contractors and project managers. Performed system inspections and adjustments. Performed fire drills and facility orderly evacuation. Inventories, room arrangements, stock, distribution and submitted recommendations.
Facilities Assistant Oct. 2000 – Aug. 2001
Tishman / Speyer Properties
· On seasonal assignments I performed monitoring of public shopping areas at 45 Rockefeller Center.
· Operated freight service elevator. Collected recycle paper from office buildings and maintained a clean and impressive tourist plaza area.
Canoneer Dec. 1998- Dec. 2000
Army National Guard
· Participated in field exercises, assist in loading tank weapons. Honor guard, military burials, emergencies and other duties as deemed by the commander.
· In charge of maintaining a clean and organized equipment storage area.
U.S. Census Bureau Mar. 2000 – Aug. 2000
· Interviewed primary residents at their homes for the counts.
· Re-interviews for verification. Performed office duties.
GED in the Army (1980) some college education.
Organizations / Affilations:
Vesid Services, Per-scholas non-profit.
is located in and has the following skills: