ART DIRECTOR/CREATIVE LEAD, Gap Inc. • San Francisco, CA • 4/01– 5/05
Director of “agency” within corporate marketing department.
• Responsible for setting strategy, developing concepts and leading design and production teams for seasonal campaigns focused on the online and in-store customer experience for all Gap brands. This included integrated seasonal campaigns for print and web including online catalogs, season specific websites, corporate and promotional pieces and PR materials.
• Developed, collected and edited content for both copy and imagery on all campaigns.
• Led creative kick-off meetings across all Gap brands for new seasonal campaigns.
• Directly managed teams consisting of print/web designers, production artists, copywriters, project managers, traffic managers, producers and photographers.
• Led all creative projects from strategy, concept, design and production through completion.
• Art Directed photo shoots, developed guidelines and managed photography studio and staff.
• Ensured Brand Standards were met for all published materials with consistency of voice and look & feel as a primary focus.
• Approved day-to-day creative development in a high-volume, deadline driven environment.
• Developed strategic creative briefs, led team to execute solutions based on briefs.
• Partnered and collaborated with with Marketing VP and cross-functional business partners to define and establish conceptual and design direction for the brand.
• Directed resource and budget allocation of projects and staff.
• Identified needs and conceptualized creative solutions to support business goals.
• Consistently developed, revised and improved work flow design/ communication processes and general operation processes for creatives in Gap and for partner brands.
• Managed annual department print budget of 2.2 million dollars.
• Originated annual master schedule and managed traffic team to ensure deadlines were met.
• Conducted all performance r
Organizations / Affilations:
National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).
American Ceramic Society.
is located in and has the following skills: