O'Neil & Manion Architects P.A. is a professional service corporation located in Bethesda, Maryland. Sara P. O'Neil-Manion, AIA and William C. Manion, AIA established the firm in 1977. O'Neil & Manion Architects P.A. enjoys a history of developing distinct and creative solutions for architectural projects. Our approach to design focusing on the client’s needs, using a discovery and definition phase has produced successful results for our clients.
O'Neil & Manion Architects' work has been recognized with design awards and has been featured in Architectural Digest, Architecture, Builder Magazine, Qualified Remodeler, Glass Magazine, Remodeling, The Washington Post Magazine, Washingtonian Magazine, Baltimore Magazine, Southern Living and local publications.
Our services include:
• Site evaluation and feasibility and master plan studies
• Programming and criteria development and analysis
• Full architectural design services from pre-design through construction documents
• Space planning and interior design services
• Due diligence surveys of existing building conditions
• Feasibility studies for buildable sites and existing building use
• Real estate development services
• Construction services:
• Approval process representation – Prior presentations to:
Commission of Fine Arts,
NCPC, Old Georgetown Board,
Shady Grove Life Science and others
• Post occupancy services
• LEED certified personnel for sustainable design
• BIM experience past twenty years
Please visit our website to view examples of our work.
Relevant Education / Credentials
Years Experience: 1