67 Albrecht Rd
Torrington, CT 06790
OBJECTIVE: • To find steady full/part time work, and the
opportunity to utilize my skill sets and experience.
SUMMARY: • Comptia A+ Certified Technician
• Hard working and willing to learn.
• Mechanically inclined and very good with hands.
. Knowledge of electronics repair and troubleshooting.
• Proficient with PC hardware, networking, and various
• Known for exceptional customer service.
. Always reliable, impeccable attendance record in work
EDUCATION: • High School Diploma, Hall High West Hartford, CT.
• Computer/Electronics Technician Certificate, New
England Technical Institute, New Britain, CT.
EXPERIENCE: • Heavy Equipment operation and electro/mechanical
repair and troubleshooting experience.
• 3 years > Computer hardware and software
troubleshooting, building and repairing.
• 5 years > Home Appliance repair experience - washers,
dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, ect.
WORK HISTORY: • April 2005 - Present: Repair Appliance LLC - Self-
Employed Appliance repair business - Torrington, CT.
• 2002 - 2005: ABC Appliance Co.- Appliance repair
technician - Bloomfield, CT.
• 1998 - 2002: Concentra Managed Care- Insurance claim
repricing/review – data entry - Rocky Hill, CT.
• 1994 - 1998: Luaretti Construction - Heavy equipment
operator and mechanic - Forestville
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: